PotatoEurope is an international event exclusively dedicated to the entire chain of potatoes. The event takes place each year in one of the event’s four partner countries: Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands. The next edition will be held from 1-2 September 2021 at the location of Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Field crops in Lelystad, The Netherlands. This new location for PotatoEurope is located in the province of Flevoland, which is the heart of one of Netherlands’ most important potato production areas and very closely located to Emmeloord; the World Potato City!
Potato Europe includes:
- 275 exhibitors, including 160 Dutch companies.
- Over 16.000 visitors, including 5.000 international visitors (50 countries) attended.
- 2-day trade event which covers the entire chain of the potato industry.
- The event entails an exhibition and dynamic live demonstrations (harvesting, handling, optical sorting, self-driving tractor, 3D printer and storage).
- Extensive side program including innovation award, dedicated conference, seminar program, B2B matchmaking and other side events.
- PotatoEurope 2021 is strongly supported by the industry and governmental bodies including the NAO (Dutch Potato Association), Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Horizon Flevoland (regional development agency of Flevoland), Agrofoodcluster and World Potato City Emmeloord.
PotatoEurope has built up a solid reputation as being the most targeted event within the Potato industry in Europe and beyond!